- 6:30 am Gates open
- 7:00 am Bike tech opens
- 8:15 am Riders meeting
- 9:00 am Course is open with alternating groups every 20 minutes.
Advanced, Intermediate then Novice.
- 9:00 am Session 1
- 10:00 am Session 2
- 11:00 am Session 3
- 12:00 Lunch break (VIP lunch ride)
- 1:00 pm Session 4
- 2:00 pm Session 5
- 3:00 pm Session 6
- 4:00 pm Session 7
- 5:00 pm Course is closed
- 6:00 pm Gates are locked
• All gear must be undamaged and in good functioning condition.
• Full-face helmet. Must be DOT, Snell or ECE approved.
• Gauntlet leather riding gloves.
• Riding boots that fully cover the ankle.
• Chest and back protector is recommended.
• One piece leather suit or a two piece suit with a 360 degree zipper. Textile riding gear is permitted.
• Recommended that you carry personal information with you on the track such as:
Your full name, Emergency contact phone number, Medical insurance provider and policy number, Current medications, Drug allergies.
• Knee and toe sliders that emit sparks are prohibited.
• No mesh gear allowed.
Motorcycle Prep Requirement
• Tires must be in newer condition. Tires down to wear marks will not be accepted.
• Controls must be in good working order; brake levers, self closing throttle, clutch lever and kill switch.
• No leaks. (Oil drain, Oil Filter, Brake system and radiator hoses)
• Side stands, center stands, foot pegs must be secure. (Stands must snap fully up and not sag due to weak springs)
• Headlight, brake light, turn signals must be taped up. No illumination. (Pulling fuses instead of connections is easiest.)
• Mirrors must be removed or taped over completely.
• Race/Track bikes- Radiator, oil filter, oil fill cap and oil drain plug must be secured with safety wire.
• Bodywork must be secured.
• License plate must be secured or removed.
• Good brake pads.1/8"+ preferred
• Silencers or mufflers required.
• No drag or extended swing arm motorcycles.
• Novice Group – No passing in any corner. Passing only on straight away while bikes are fully upright. Pass must be complete before bikes lean into corners. Leave at least six feet of space between yourself and other riders.
• Intermediate Group – Passing allowed on straight away and on the outside of riders in corners. Leave at least six feet of space between yourself and other riders.
• Advanced Group – Safe passing is allowed in every section of the track. Always be courteous.
• Green = Tack is open and running hot.
• Yellow = Something has occurred on the track- proceed with caution. No passing or stopping.
• Yellow with red stripes = There is debris on the track. Proceed with caution. No Passing or stopping.
• Red = The session is being stopped because there is an unsafe situation on the track. Bikes must exit to pit lane. Or, you totally missed the checkered flag ending your session and your victory lap is holding everyone up.
• Black flag pointing at you = There is something wrong with your motorcycle; exit to pit lane.
• White with a red cross = an ambulance is on track; proceed with caution.
• Checkered = The session is over; bikes must exit to pit lane.